It’s that time of the year again when the Bennion family household becomes a battle ground. In the red corner we have Mrs Bennion, the warmed blooded, financial controller of the household. In the blue corner you have me, the cold blooded, pampered, money waster of the household. As I switch the heating on and start to feel cosy, the present Lady Bennion switches it off and explains how much money it is costing and I need to stop being soft. Like many other marriages I am often overruled and over the years I have come up with lots tips on how to stay warm, and save your marriage!!!
6 Tips for staying warm:
- A good blanket – preferably an electric one
- Thermal socks – normally used for rambling
- Slippers - sneak them onto the radiator (if you can get it on!) for 10 mins
- Dressing Gowns – get some good ones, you’ll probably need two in January
- Hot Water Bottle – try to hide it, after adding step 4 you’ll start to look a bit ridiculous
- Exercises – perform lunges and star jumps every 30 minutes or so
Hopefully you ‘ll find these tips for staying warm both useful and practical. If you’re still struggling and are starting to feel hypothermia setting in, then maybe an electric heater in the garage and portable TV is the best solution!